QuickBooks is one among the most used accounting software especially among the small and the mid-size businesses. Along with these exceptional features, a person also comes across some errors and suddenly stops responding when printing to any documents. This is quite a common QuickBooks issue and large numbers of the user are searching for a solution to fix the issues.
While working QuickBooks stops printing invoices, your organization daily activities can be affected negatively. Several possible solutions to printer issues are accessible, consisting of a change in the evasion printer in QuickBooks, glade your browser’s short-term Internet files and taking benefit of Intuit’s Print and PDF Restore tool.
- Test Printer: Before starting with QuickBooks resolutions to a non-responsive printer, check that the printer is functioning appropriately outside the QuickBooks software. Shutdown the printer off and restart your system, and restart the printer again. Check that there is paper and Print a test page.
- QuickBooks Print Repair Tool: Intuit has designed a PDF and a Print Repair tool to help identify digital and physical printing issues. It is accessible for free download EXE file.
- Switch Printers: If your organization has a subsequent printer on its network arrangement, you can try the second printer as the defaulting print device in QuickBooks till the issues are fixed with the other printer. To modify your printer in the QuickBooks, go to “File” and choose “Printer Setup.” Enter the “Printer Name” and choose the printer you want to use.
- Clean the Temporary Internet Files: To clean the temporary Internet documents, open Internet Explorer > select the “Page Tools” > and press “View on the desktop” to start Internet Explorer to Desktop > Press “Tools, > ” Press the “Internet Options” and then press “Delete” with the history Browsing. Eradicate the test mark from the “Preserve Favourites. Click the “Temporary Internet files” and then press “Delete.” These steps lead you to Internet Explorer 8.
Solution I: Check whether printer working outside QuickBooks
- Shutdown the printer > restart your system, and then restart the printer again
- Verify the printer paper is inserted properly
- Go to Start button, type Control Panel, and then double-click the Printers
- Right-click the printer and choose Use Printer while Online
- Double-click the printer and choose Printer > Cancel All files
- Shutdown the window 10.
- Right-click the printer, choose Properties, and press the Print Test Page
- If the error still continues, restart your system and then try again. If it fails again, remove your temp folder
Solution II: Verify the folder license to the TEMP folder
- Hold the Windows key + R to start the RUN command.
- Write %TEMP% and click Enter.
- Right-click in the blank area of the temp file, and select Properties
- Press the Security tab
- Make sure that all usernames on the Security tab have Full Control
- Once the authorization has Full Control, try saving as PDF within QuickBooks
- And try again, if it still continues, you can get in touch with our technical member
Additional support if necessary from Ask for Accounting for your QuickBooks error
Hope this article has provided you with sufficient information for QuickBooks Stops Responding When Printing. But, if the error still prolongs, then straight away connect with our technical specialist they will direct you at the best to fix any difficult issue. The team comprises well-competent, a well-skilled and highly experienced software professional. They intensely examine your complexity and solve it while maintaining the great preventative measure. Therefore, to gainer the benefit of our excellent service; you merely need to make a connection via our various medium. To get in touch with them, you just have to call at Ask For Accounting 1800-865-4183, also you can contact via Quickbooks Online chat support/ Live chat support.